Money is tight?
You want to apply for help?
But you can't manage the application alone?
Then your local Form Helpers are here for you!
The Bremerhaven Form Helpers …
- are specially-trained volunteers
- will help you with paperwork
- assist you to gather the necessary documents
- offer free and confidential help
- are in several locations around the city
- can help you to contact other citizen advice resources when necessary
Quick and easy support:
- The Form Helpers are available at fixed times and locations.
- No appointment is necessary.
- A completed application which has all of its supporting documents can be processed quickly by the government.
What applications can the Form Helpers help with?
- Citizen's benefit (Bürgergeld)
- Basic income (Grundsicherung)
- Housing benefit (Wohngeld)
- Child benefit (Kindergeld)
- Child allowance (Kinderzuschlag)
- Parents' benefit (Elterngeld)
Who do the Form Helpers support?
The Form Helpers are there for all Bremerhaven residents who would like help applying for social benefits. If necessary, language mediators are available to help with communication.
Mr. Djawar Mohamad
Project Management, Ecumenical Project Form Helpers (Ökumenisches Projekt Formularlotsen)
Phone: +49 157 526 834 74